Beauty

Top Three Products Under £5

I feel like lately 90% of the makeup I’ve been loving is so affordable! So today I’m sharing with you my top three favorite products that are super affordable.

Firstly I HAVE to mention this stunning highlight from MUA. I saw Nikkie Tutorials talk about this in one of her videos and I knew straight away I needed it. So this is only £5 and for that you get a cream highlight, a powder highlight (the part that I LOVE)- and it has a mirror too! Honestly this is the most ‘blinding’ highlight I own. It is a really pretty light pink toned shade which I can only describe as metallic. It’s amazing. And I have had lots of compliments on it, so that’s always fab.

I picked up this Primark Beauty Macaroon Eau DeParfum as it was on the till and for only £2 I thought it was worth a try (had really low expectations). I was so surprised at how lovely this smells, I’m really into sweet smells so this is perfect for me! It’s definitely not too sweet though, and the scent lasts really well and is super strong! I will definitely be picking up some more of these on my next primark trip.

Another Primark beauty fave! I have gone through so many of their beauty sponges. I have tried the beauty blender, the real techniques sponge- all of them! And these are just as good. I also love how you can get different packs, in this pack I got one mini sponge, two medium and one standard. For only £2 I just think you can’t beat them they’re fab!

Do you have any super affordable products that you can’t live without?

Beth x

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Clare
    July 26, 2017 at 10:02 am

Ahh what a great post lovely! They all look so good! That highlighter is gorgeous! And I do love a bit of primark! I need to pick up those sponges when I next go danger

Cally
    July 26, 2017 at 10:14 am

That highlighter looks amazing! Need to have a look at this brand next time I’m in a Superdrug xx

Beth
      July 26, 2017 at 7:41 pm

It is, you definitely do! xx

Lisa
    July 26, 2017 at 10:30 am

Loved this post, Primark are really killing it with their beauty products these days, will definitely be picking up the Macaroon scent when I’m next in store. I’ve tried so many beauty blenders and always go back to my trusty Real Technique but for £2 I’m going to pick up Primark’s and give them a try. x

Lisa | Soho Stripes

Beth
      July 26, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Thanks Lisa! Yay, I’m sure you will love them x

Carolina
    July 27, 2017 at 8:06 pm

My Rimmel Stay Matte powder, can’t live without it!

carolinasmakeuplife.blogspot.pt

Nikita
    July 28, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Primark have amazing products! They’re so underrated! And I saw the MUA highlighter in Nikki’s video as well but it wasn’t in store when I went to get it. Next time 100%! xx Nikita

Rafaela Ribeiro
    August 2, 2017 at 7:25 pm

I loved reading your review.. that highlighter it’s something else,very gorgeous.. and it definitely makes us think twice before wasting £30/£40 on a simple highlighter…keep up the good work..😘😘

Ellie
    August 2, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Ooo everything sounds so lovely! I’ve only ever tried one perfume from Primark and the scent didn’t last at all so I might have to hunt this one down! That highlight looks gorgeous too, I really need to try some products from MUA.

Ellie x

elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

Siyana
    August 20, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I’m loving the Primark highlighter and highly recommend you to try it! x